Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Frugal (and not so Frugal) Vegan Clothes Shopping

This week I started a temporary management position that may or may not be permanent. None the less I needed to replenish my business wardrobe. I tend to buy clothes on an as needed basis. I also appreciate well made, quality clothing but am reluctant to spend much money on them and am trying to buy only nonanimal fibers. So......off to my favorite thrift shop I go! I found a like new pair of pants made of a woven polyester that has the body and feel of a lightweight wool and a short sleeved top to wear under vintage jackets or sweaters. The total for both was only $9.75 and the money goes to the American Cancer Society.


I picked up a stylish pair of nonleather shoes on sale and my less frugal purchase was


Vera Bradley bag - nonleather of course!

No comments: