Thursday, October 18, 2007

To the Beach!

To Myrtle Beach for six days of rest, fun and knitting! I packed more knitting stuff than anything - clothing included. I plan to finish a tshirt sweater and work on a Santa hat...


We stopped at a produce stand along the way to stock up - we're staying at a beachfront condo with a fully stocked kitchen I'll have time to leisurely cook.

Beautiful fall apples to eat out of hand and to cook for breakfast...

I'll pick up sweet potatoes on the way back home. I bake several sweet potatoes at a time to have for breakfast or anytime - one of my favorites and full of beta carotene.
Fall mums...


Warty gourds....
Regal turnips...
Ghostly pumpkins...
One little gray pumpkin trying to hide among his larger orange friends...
And the beach as seen from our balcony....

No comments: