Sunday, August 12, 2007

If I Could Turn Back Time...

I wouldn't ... but I did enjoy attending my 30th year class reunion last Saturday. Many of these folks I've not seen since graduation and anyway I'm not sure I would have recognized most of them. To have been such a wallflower in high school I must say I look good now. I honestly did not recognize my friend DS from high school - talk about a transformation - she was one of the most attractive, outgoing women in the room. Just goes to show....






Greenfield Education and Training Center was the reunion site. The floor to ceiling windows framed rolling fields and a beautiful sunset. There is a trail system I want to check out later this year - perhaps combine with an apple picking day...





Another knitted project !!! - a felted oven mitt....

No comments: