Friday, October 19, 2007

Golf Course Knitting

Golf is a popular sport at Myrtle Beach - my DH tells me the sand rich soil is essential in cultivating the required lush greens. Hummm.....I can't help but think about the huge amounts of chemicals used to produce this carpet like covering.


Many stately old trees were scattered around this course..


Southern fox squirrels look like raccoon cousins...


Plenty of pine cones...

A lonely red leaf resting on the greens...


Pond dweller...


Magnolia leaf with seed pods...


I promised knitting - a top down T shirt sweater!


An unhappy golfer?


Little creature crawling between the window panes of the bathroom...


Squirrel treats...
Ride to and from golf course over a thin body of water...


On the way out.....

Oh, I walked much of this course!

No comments: